Millions each day (if not more) are afflicted with and effected by the habit of procrastination. How many times have we all said, “Oh, I’ll do it tomorrow”? Procrastination will kill your dreams faster than you can even have them.
Here’s the simple, straight forward reason why: You can’t succeed at something until it exists. Or, put another way: everything that physically exists (whether it’s a painting, a city, a relationship, a career or a friendship) had to have been born first. And all physical things are born out of an action.
So, when we procrastinate, we take no action and consequently – nothing is born.
Do you want financial freedom?
– Then you need to take action.
Do you want to own your own home or be your own boss?
– Then you need to take action.
Do you want massive success?
– Then TAKE ACTION!
GET STARTED! Guess what? Tomorrow never comes. Today is what we’ve got and we need to overcome our fears, and make the most of it.
I used to get like a deer in headlights, frozen in my tracks, when it came to reaching for my dreams. The idea of having my own business seemed so daunting that I didn’t know where to start…so I didn’t! There was always something “more important” or “necessary” to do and my vision took a backseat… day after day after day.
It was terrible.
I bet you know what I’m talking about too. Make a commitment to pick at least one success principle and DO SOMETHING about it! It doesn’t matter how poorly you do it.
Just Do It!
Even if you have no clear idea what direction things would go in, it doesn’t matter. Who cares! Just get started!
That’s a success principle for you.
Have you seen the movie “Field of Dreams“? Same idea: If you build it, they will come. So, get building and throw something together that will at least give you a chance of succeeding. You can dot your i’s and cross your t’s later. We want to help you take action TODAY. But firstly, here are various reasons why some of you WON’T take action when you’re done reading this:
1) I’m too busy right now and don’t have enough time (it’s a trap and a part of the illusion. You’ll NEVER have enough time until you make the time)
2) I don’t know what to do (we can help you with that 🙂 )
3) I don’t have a Masters’ degree or PhD, so who is going to listen to what I have to say? (50% of millionaire entrepreneurs never finished college.) Besides, you do have something to offer, you have something to say, you will come to know what that is, once you get started!
4) I’m too old. I missed the boat when I had my chance xx years ago and didn’t take it. (replace the xx’s with appropriate excuse). I met a fellow over the internet once who was living in Japan. He’d been a business owner for many years and told me he was very excited because he just recently passed the bar exam and opened a new law office. Guess how old he was when he did this? He was in his EIGHTIES!
I’m sure there are many other reasons to NOT get started building your dreams today. If you have any that are holding you back?
That’s all for now but I want to take a moment to encourage you make a commitment to getting started today. There are many steps on a journey, but the toughest one is always the first.
This is it, if you decide to go for it.
No more excuses.
It’s what separates the would be’s, runner ups and wish I had’s from the abundantly successful.
Looking for some help to get one foot out the door? For the next week, you can claim a free 10-minute call with our success coach, Phil. Nothing for sale, just seeing if we can help. If that interests you, click here to schedule your 10 minutes with Phil right now!